My first music blog

 Hello,

My name is Hailey Hollenbeck. I'm originally from Alaska, but did live in Alabama for about 8 years. I have a 19 month old son who is my best friend and loves helping me with chores and school work. I have a degree in dental assisting but decided to change careers to dental hygiene. I decided to take this course in hopes of taking a break from science classes and doing something more fun! I used to play violin when I was a 4th grader for the middle school orchestra. 





Comments

  1. This class should be a fun break. Thank goodness for YouTube. We can learn pretty much anything on YouTube these days, and the quality of what we learn can be quite good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hailey, I used to play the viola! I too look forward to the change from science/engineering classes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I played the violin when I was very young, but I never stuck with it. I may still be able to play "Hot Cross Buns" if I was reminded which strings to use, but no promises! I'm taking this class to fulfill my last general requirement to finish my degree, but it sure is a welcome change from 400 level accounting courses.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innovations and Evolutions

Musical Analysis #2